Thursday, March 11, 2004

Party of One

So I was thinking...

That sniper guy got the death penalty and that got me thinking about the last meal that they are given. Now as far as I know they can ask for pretty much anything they want, within reason, but I could be wrong. So I started thinking that if I was given a last meal before my trip to eternal damnation, I wonder what I would ask for.

I've narrowed it down to the following choices (assuming you cant ask for anything from a restaurant):

Fried Chicken, Mashed potatoes, corn on the cob, and biscuits (hmm can you tell I was born in Georgia?)

Burritos- but my Dad would have to make them

Tortellini with that pink sauce

Chicken Salad Sandwich and a strawberry/papaya smoothie


What's on your menu?

**Oh and p.s.--to all of you who tell me you like reading my blog yet I have never seen a comment from you, here you go, this is an easy one, so lets take off our shy hats and step into the arena.

No comments: