Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

So I got the mail yesterday and noticed my roommates tax return had come. She's getting back like $750. Yea. You know how much I'm getting back? Oh about $150, which will probably go right into the expense of moving into my new place. Terrific. This whole thing just pisses me off. I make more money, and I get shit back. I know its not a new concept or anything ,but I guess since Ive been making hardly anything until now, Ive just always reaped the benefits of having a shit paying job. Spare me on the "well wait until you make more and then you have PAY the gov't" because my dad already gave me that lecture. I guess I shouldnt be complaining, I'm still yet to hear from the leasing office about their "mistake".

So its St. Patrick's Day and I'm Irish. I feel like I should be doing something festive today, but instead I sit in my cube typing away to you people. My friend works for Friedman's jewelers in Savannah and the whole company gets the day off, bastards.

I came across this site yesterday. Wow, its mildly depressing , but defintitely entertaining. If you think YOU'VE had the worst date ever, make sure you read the horror stories section, they'll make you feel all warm and fuzzy.

Don't forget to punch anyone who isnt wearing green. Cheers!

No comments: