Tuesday, March 02, 2004

Honesty...don't believe the hype

First off--Seinfeld's 3 co-stars have finally agreed with the release of the Seinfeld dvd collection now that they will be receiving royalties from the sales. I have been waiting for this for years and its finally a step closer :)Ok, I know I'm a seinfeld dork, so dont waste a comment telling me that.

In other news....
So I signed my lease yesterday for my new place. The leasing lady I had been talking to had given me the price of the apt as $679 a month because there was a $30 a month fee for it being lakefront. The other part of the "special" was that I had to pay $99 to hold the apartment. So anyways, I get there to sign all the paperwork and its a different girl, who doesnt really know whats going on. She starts to fill out the lease and is filling it out for a regular apartment, that isnt lakefront, meaning its only $649 a month. So, I sit there, completely aware of her error hoping that I will be able to pull this off. Halfway through she finds some paperwork that the other girl had started and hands it to me to fill out the application. I notice on top that there is a paper that has the correct rent on it, so I quietly take the paper and tuck it in my purse while she is engrossed in her work. Its mine anyways right? So she continues on about the paperwork... I sign the lease and I am now waiting for her to ask me for the $99. Well that never happened. She gave me a copy of the lease and sent me on my way. I figure if I can make it to the end of tomorrow without a call from the office, I am free and clear--dont you think?

No comments: