Monday, March 22, 2004

Enough already

It's been two weeks since my interview and still "a decision has not been made yet" with regards to my acceptance/denial to Fordham. This is really starting to drive me nuts. I was thinking about it, and this whole MBA journey started back in September of last year. That's 7 months! No wonder it feels like forever, it has been. I'm getting to the point where the whole "new york city dream" occupies much of my day. I constantly talk about it with my friend, who is awaiting a letter from NYU, and suddenly we are talking about what we will do in the winter to stay in shape there--and neither of us even have a clue if we are in or not. I guess Im just sick of being in limbo. I need to plan. Its part of the "nerd me". I can't stand not knowing what state I will be living in 5 months from now. It really doesnt help that I am on a conference call for about a billion hours today and continuing on all week. When you're on a webcast and the slide says "slide 4 of 85" you know its going to be a loooong day. I think I need a vacation, some place like Hawaii sounds nice or maybe just even a cruise. I have no plane tickets pending to anywhere, which is unusual for me, but I guess its all part of the new "thrifty" Laura until I know if I need to save for school or not. Paying rent and a half next month is just going to be crazy fun, not to mention my new moving expenses. April is going to be a bitch...feel free to buy me stuff.

No comments: