Friday, March 05, 2004

I'm too nice

So the same dumbass guy that I know that works for Monster keeps im'ing me with all these sexual undertones, which I am totally not into because he is so snotty and arrogant that it doesnt matter what he looks like. Today he tried to challenge me based on what we make which he says therefore says who is more important. I was actually left with this message from him: "Well let me know when you start making six figures and can hang with the big dogs". Then of course he immediately signed off so I couldnt respond. All the blood flowed straight to my head. If he was here I could have knocked him out. That statement is wrong on so many levels. Who does this schmuck think he is? I was being way too nice in the preceding conversation thinking, well he might make tons of money, but that wont buy him out of his vienna sausage size dick--but I never said a word. The funny thing is that I'm sure he will IM me later tonight trying to be all competitive again so I am formulating all kinds of things to say such as:

-I'm an heiress and only work for fun
-No matter how much money you have and how poor I could be, I would never sleep with you
-Or plan C- find a way to get him fired so he will shut up

If there is one thing I cant stand its cockiness. Its like a built in reflex of mine that if someone goes on and on about why they are so great, then I spend all my energy proving why their not.

Moral of this post--dont be a dick and we will all be better off

No comments: