Friday, March 19, 2004

Freaky Friday

My boss took me out to lunch for no reason.

My missing black suit jacket reappeared.

The womens bathroom has a very strong "fresh cookies and brownies" smell.

I received an email containing this and only this:

"cargo bay around satiate related to tomato, and anomaly about brainwash dust bunny living with hockey player.He called her Deena (or was it Deena?).Where we can secretly fall in love with our photon.And sanitize the dark side of her fire hydrant.inside waif procrastinates, and bowling ball behind jersey cow hesitates; however, inferiority complex of make a truce with.constance bismarck attune postmaster cellophane boat."

Beat that.

For all of you not in Florida, or any other currently warm state, I'll be at the beach all weekend, so be jealous, be very very jealous. Ciao :)

No comments: