Wednesday, March 10, 2004

Office Space

Ok, now Im guessing that this has happened to many of you since it is now the second job in which it happens to me. Its not a big deal, but I just dont get it. The cleaning people for some reason find some kind of joy in moving all the stuff around on my desk. At first I thought that they might just be moving it to clean, but nope, that is definitely not the case. It is quite obvious they do nothing to my area but change out the trashbags and even that is questionable at times. So why the meddling? What do they get out of walking over to my desk and moving my pen holder from the left side to the right side? Sometimes I find my post-it pads just sprawled out all over the place. Its not enough to complain, but its defintiely enough for me to wonder. Then I start to think that maybe one of the cleaning people has a little kid that comes with him/her while they clean because this person can't afford childcare and its the kid that messes up my desk...but then that just makes me sad. I would much rather imagine a nosy little old lady who just likes to piss me off.

No comments: