Friday, March 26, 2004

It had to end sometime

Well Tom Cruise and Penelope Cruz have apparently broken up, or did sometime in January. I'm not sure if this is good news or bad news or maybe just "news". I guess maybe its because since they initially started dating, they really haven't been in the limelight much, especially her. However, I think we all know what good this little courtship has done for Nicole Kidman's career. I have to admit, I was definitely more of a fan of hers and less of his during this whole thing. I know Penelope is beautiful and all, but seriously, look at Nicole, she's exquisite, especially in the last two years, I think she has really blossomed again. What's weird to me is that I know a good amount of people who don't even think Nicole Kidman is attractive. My boss saw her in a hotel lobby a few months ago and said she was just amazing looking and her skin was flawless. With Tom and Nicole single again, I can't help but wonder if there is the possibility of them ever being an item again. I'm not sure if I'd want to see Nicole back with him, but then again I can't really imagine her with anyone else.

So I have a question now.
Guys- who are you more attracted to, Nicole or Penelope?
Girls- if you could look like either one of them, who would you choose?

I can't decide- maybe Penelope, I don't know if I would like being as tall as Nicole.

No comments: