Monday, March 29, 2004

One acceptance down, one to go

Well congratulations are in order for my best friend Ann who got accepted into NYU's masters program for education, woohoo!!

As for me, you guessed it, I'm still "pending" with Fordham. Well I was as of Friday anyways. I want to call today, but I feel bad enough that those admissions people already know me by name. It's been 3 long weeks since my interview, I guess another week wont kill me.

I feel so much pressure now to get in its crazy. If I go to my mailbox and there is a "small envelope" from Fordham....that scream heard across the U.S.--yep that will be me. I'm actually terrified of that moment. I guess its because I want it so bad.

Ok enough Fordham talk because its starting to make my granola bar come back up.

Did anyone see "Eternal Sunshine...." this weekend? I heard from one person it was really good.

Oh also...I was surprised to hear that three "stars" are now pursuing a music career: Tyra Banks, Paris Hilton, and Jada Pinkett-Smith. Interesting. I can actually see Paris Hilton being a good singer, Tyra Banks though...ehh. I just see her hopping around with her boobs flying out. So I guess thats not much different than our current pop stars, maybe she has a chance yet.

No comments: