Thursday, March 04, 2004

The other white meat

Ok I realize I do a lot of bitching on this blog, which I think is enjoyable, but others might think I am just a little bucket of misery. Well good news, I'm not--I am actually quite happy-go-lucky.

Ok, so after saying that--I have to bitch. Did anyone see newlyweds last night? I have to admit that my feelings toward Jessica Simpson have been love/hate since the show started. Well I am definitely back to hate and I have added a new member in there--her mom. It just blows me away how these 2 act.
So on the show last night, it shows Jessica and her mom out to eat and they start discussing what all moms and daughters do at luncheons--meat products. Well they come upon the discussion of bratwurst...or as Jessica likes to call it- "bratworth". They seemed to be puzzled by this mysterious meat....why is it white? Is it called "bratworth" or "brathwort"? Well they just dont know so Jessica decides to call Nick who is enjoying a bball game at the ESPN restaurant. Now any other guy I know that gets a call asking how to pronounce a type of pork while out with friends and watching the game would have been pissed---but no not Nick. It doesnt even phase him. Well after Jessica poses all her important questions and he says he doesnt know why its white--she innocently asks if anyone around him might know. Good Lord. So finally Nick draws the line and hangs up. They both look mystified. How will they be able to go spend all kinds of money shopping if they dont know why "bratworth" is white? Finally, her mom says "i know!....well its pork and pork chops are white too!"

Oh......my.......God

No comments: