Friday, March 19, 2004

Oh Enrique, you poor little lamb

So I dont know if its true or not, but supposedly Enrique Iglesias is engaged to Anna Kournikova. Now I dont really keep up with news on Miss Thang, but could you really want to marry someone who makes comments like:

"If you saw me with my clothes off, you'd see that my body is in great shape and ready to take on the world. I could snap my fingers and have any man I wanted, but I have too much respect for myself for that.''

Yet she doesnt have enough respect for herself not to make arrogant statements. This quote was supposedly an answer to the question if she had split up from Enrique, but please tell me how that even remotely answers the question. It's like you asking me, "So Laura, hows work going?" and I respond "Well I'm hot and all these guys want my body, and trust me its a good body, but Im not like that" OOkkkk.
I never even imagined this girl settling down anytime soon, isnt she like 22? She just seems too immature and like she still wants so many other guys. Oh Enrique, youve got your hands full.

No comments: