Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Did anyone ever really make Jello Jigglers?

WARNING:This is one of my loose cannon days where I just ramble about nothing and everything in no specific order.

Ok, first of all, this has been around for a while I assume, but I had forgotten they even existed until I saw one this morning on the way to the gym.

Fake Bullet Hole Stickers for Cars


Now most of the time I can infer several possible reasons that even the stupidest individual could have for doing something like this, but for this case, I am blank. What possible reason could anyone have for putting these stickers on your car? Is having your car shot up a cool trend I overlooked? Can this even be placed in anyones mind anywhere near the category of "cool"? It's like racing stripes on a Mercedes (yes I have seen this atrocity)-- just cant be explained.

If you dont know what I am talking about, visit this site and view the guy that looks WAY too happy to have fake bullet holes on his truck.
------------------------------------------------------------
In other news, for all of your Orlando Magic fans, ok well, any NBA fan, Tracy Mcgrady was traded yesterday to the Houston Rockets for Steve Francis. Well isnt that just great? Ehh, I dont know. I guess I'm not bitter about it because I really dont want someone here that doesnt want to be here, but the agony of "rebuilding" again just seems tired. Oh well, we are starting fresh I suppose, and we've got a good start thanks to the draft. Maybe when I move back to FL in a few years, they will be ready to go. Maybe Grant Hill will play this season. One of those "maybe's" was a joke and it wasnt the first one.

------------------------------------------------------------
I was driving somewhere the other day when I heard this fairly new song on the radio. After listening to about 2 seconds of it I realized it was Alanis Morrisette. Well, turned out to be wrong. Has anyone heard of Maria Mena? Yea me either, but apparently she has decided to not only copy Alanis' voice, but her style as well. The only difference is that this Maria chick has the worst lyrics I've ever heard and it pains me to know she is making money off someone elses persona. The issue of her sounding like Alanis has had to come up because anyone with ears can hear it...yet she just went along, being someone else. So dumb.
If you haven't heard this craptastic song, I recommend you download it (illegally of course) -"You're the only one"- just so you have the pleasure of deleting it.

No comments: