Thursday, June 24, 2004

I'm outta here...

So I leave for NYC tonight. Am I packed? Partially. Am I well rested? Not in the slightest. Could I be anymore unprepared for this trip? It's possible, but unlikely. I dont know what it has been about this week, but it has certainly been a biotch. There hasn't been much time to do anything.

I tried packing some last night, but after one too many glasses of wine, if you held a gun to my head right now and asked me what I packed, well I would be dead because I really have no idea. So yea, that means I have to leave work early so I can go home and finish up the mess I started. In other words..this means I will leave work early, go home, take a nap, and then be left with only enough time to continue on with my haphazard packing. Ehh, who cares...nyc beckons.

I found this blog site called "People who deserve a beatdown" off of someone elses page and I really enjoyed reading the entries. Its funny how reading someone elses rants makes you feel like you just vented. Check it out, its good for a laugh.

In "what the hell is this world coming to" news....
There is now going to be a reality show in which people will vie for the chance to be the new lead singer of INXS. Yea. I really can't even believe that they are doing this. As if anyone can replace Michael Hutchence. I mean his voice WAS INXS...to me anyways. I just can't believe that the band would agree to it. This has "MISTAKE" written all over it.

Well I think thats it for me. Ive got this nice vomit feeling in my tummy that I am trying to ignore, but which was induced by me force feeding myself fruitloops. Hopefully this sweet little feeling will be gone before my flight tonight. I should be back Monday with an interesting tale or two I hope...hopefully one that doesnt include us missing our subway stop at 2am and heading out into the Bronx where we are caught in the middle of a subway gang fight. I need a nap.

PS- Happy Birthday Brandon :)

No comments: