Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Perfecto

Well I must say, it was a very nice night. He was just as cool as he had been at work and we really had a good time together. The restaurant was fantastic and of course the movie (Troy) was really good as well- although now I cant stop thinking about Brad Pitt. A body like his seems almost unhuman. Oh also-- no girlfriend, they broke up in February. I believe I can best sum up the night with him saying "I was shocked when you asked me out, but I'm really glad you did". I had never asked out a guy in my life. What made me do it this time? No idea...but it sure worked out nicely. A perfect way to start out my birthday week.

On another note, I'm pretty annoyed by all of this talk about Prince Charles being urged to marry Camilla. I dont so much care about that as much as I think it is in completely poor taste that the former Archbishop of Canterbury has been quoted as describing the late Princess Diana as "cunning and fallible". Everyone knows that Charles cheated on Diana,and vice versa, and most people know what it feels like to be hurt like that. Now imagine that- except that the whole world knows. I cant even fathom how that must have felt, yet only Diana always comes out of this looking like she was "the problem" in the Royal Family. Aren't we done with this by now? Why cant we just leave her alone? If Charles wants to marry Camilla then fine, whatever, the 2 bastards deserve each other, but lets leave Diana where she belongs--at peace.

No comments: