Thursday, June 03, 2004

Why?

- Why would Keira Knightley get a lip job- was she not beautiful enough before?

- Why would a Naked Man Bathe in a Carwash?

- Why does that commercial for Denny's "Denver Scramble" always make me want to vomit?

- Why did CIA Director George Tenet resign? "Personal reasons" my ass.

- Why does all of young Hollywood appear to be attracted to "Fez" from That 70's show? (dating list includes Jennifer Love Hewitt, Mandy Moore, Jessica Alba, and now Lindsay Lohan)

- Why is it that when you tell people you arent dating anyone, they say "oh, it will be ok" - like its tearing you apart?

- Why am I the only person addicted to Shredded Mini Wheat cereal?

- Why is it you always see hot girls with "ok" or nasty guys (Kid Rock and Pam Anderson, Shannon Elizabeth and her hubby, Kate Hudson and hubby, etc)--but you never see a hot guy with an "ok" or nasty girl?

- Why did one of my roommates in college make cheesy noodles (just cheese melted on plain noodles) everyday for lunch and how did she not get sick of it?

- Why do I only want Chik-fil-a on Sundays when its closed?

- Why did I have to see that billboard where little chicks are standing in a line below a sign that reads "We are not nuggets!"? :(

- Why does every second of this morning feel like an hour?

Ok, I'll stop now, but feel free to add your own.

No comments: