Monday, June 07, 2004

That's what I'm talking about

I think the girl has gone crazy
J Lo is married, again. Has this woman lost it? I mean I know that 3 marriages seems to be no big deal these days, but just a few months after the Ben fiasco? Not to mention, just 3 days after Marc Anthony's divorce was final. $30 says it wont last more than 13 months.

Huh?
CNN: When was the last time you saw an empty seat on a plane? With airfares at record lows, airlines are packing in as many passengers as possible on each flight this summer in the hope of just breaking even.
Ok I'm really interested in knowing where these "record low" prices are because I have been checking like crazy for about 4 months and the prices are by no means low. I got quoted $300 for a flight from Orlando to NYC yesterday, thats insane, Ive never paid more than $160 for a RT ticket there. My guess is that these record low prices are from big cities to places in Montana or the Dakotas. Yep, not of much use to me, or probably 95% of the population.

Poor little Lakers
Woohoo, the Pistons have taken the first game of the NBA finals. What a nice shock to the Laker's system. I know its still early, but Im hoping this keeps up. The possibility of Shaq crying is far too exiciting.

May he rest in peace
So I was watching this tribute to Ronald Reagan on Saturday night and I couldn't help but notice that many of his criticisms while in office are remarkably similar to what many critcize Bush for. I'm not trying to start some political debate, so don't comment on why you think I'm wrong. My point of saying this is simply that even though you may not like him, even though you may not have voted for him, he is still the President of the country that you take pride in, and for that at the very least, he deserves your respect for the tremendous privilege/burden that he lives with every day.

No comments: