Thursday, June 17, 2004

Busy little bee

I'm pretty busy here at work so I must leave you with this sorry excuse for a post. You probably wouldn't be interested in what I have to say anyways because I have financial aid on the brain and I would just be ranting about why people should just give me money. So I'm actually doing you a favor.

Of all the characters I get Sondra? Come on! She's barely in any episodes and hearing Elvin speak makes me want to chop my arm off. There should be a "Which Keaton are you?" quiz. I bet I would be Alex. You would probably be Skippy.


sondra
You are Sondra. The family all thought you were
the smartest, until you married that dumbass
Elvin. What the hell kind of name is Elvin
anyway? You and your sorry husband eventually
move back in with your parents and make your
dad and younder siblings watch your twins.
Good to see that college education worked out
for you!


Which Cosby Kid are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

No comments: