Friday, June 11, 2004

Don't Mess With My Animals

Well this one is for all you folks who have ever made fun of anyone who talks to their dogs or for any of you who have ever said that dogs are, dare I say, "stupid". This little article will have your foot where it belongs, in your mouth.

According to recent studies, dogs can in fact understand human language. Just like I always knew they could. Its really surprising to me that a lot of people still dont believe in the intelligence of canines. Havent you people seen that show "Amazing Pets"? I mean could a dog really not have a very developed brain and still see someone hurt and then run and get help? I dont think so. Well Im not going to argue the rest of these points because you can just read the article (and because Im lazy).

In other animal news, this biatch is being put on a bread and water restriction in addition to her 30 day sentence for animal abuse on her 2 horses. These poor things were left unfed and unsheltered for 4 months behind this lady's trailerhome. Seriously, people are insane. The article reads that she is serving her 30 days on the weekends so she can take care of her 3 kids. I dont know about you, but I really dont think that people that abuse animals should be able to have kids. I mean where is the line drawn in their eyes on what is ok or not ok to abuse? I completely agree with this Judge's ruling of "bread and water for 3 days". Ive always thought that an eye for an eye punishment is much more effective than sticking them in some cell where they eat up taxpayers money and come out with degrees and a savings fund. Did you know that some are getting flat screen tv's in their cells? I dont even have a flat screen tv! Ok, Im getting off topic now.
Anyways, I think this 30 days sentence is easy peasy for her, and 3 days on bread and water is more than those horses got. The article mentioned that one of the horses had developed what is called "rain rot" on its hooves which made it difficult to stand. I say screw the bread and water for 3 days and make her stand in some nasty backyard until she gets rain rot on one of her feet. Sounds fair to me. What?

No comments: