Friday, May 07, 2004

I'm not bitter

I'm starting to think this is all some test. A test to see exactly how long I can wait to get this damn Fordham letter before I go completely mental. This Monday it will be 13 weeks. I am almost to the point where I just insanely laugh at my mailbox everyday that it isn't there. I reconfirmed yesterday with the Admissions office that it was mailed April 30th. So what the heck then? Does it really take a week for a letter to get from NYC to Orlando? I'm getting all of my other mail, so I cant blame the post office. I'm left with no options other than to sit and let the madness and frustration consume me. I was going to leave straight from work today back to Melbourne for Mother's Day, but now I have to drive all the way back to my apartment first to check my damn mail. I swear if its not there the nearest person in grabbing distance is going to lose a limb.

No comments: