Tuesday, May 18, 2004

I could use a nap.....and a bottle of Chianti (in reverse order)

I'm starting to feel a little overwhlemed like Adam these days. There is a lot going on this week, with my mom going into surgery and all and its causing a tightness in my shoulders. I think I need a massage. I feel like I have a knot the size of a golfball on my left shoulder and it has Fordham's name written all over it. Its funny, because out of all of the massages I have given-- I never really received a good one back. If they werent so expensive I would just get one for my birthday.

All this NYC planning is going along pretty well. I might even have a possible buyer for my apartment here in Orlando- which gives me one less thing to worry about. I feel guilty lately because I find it hard to concentrate at work. I feel like its more of my "NYC workstation" because I research so much. Oh well, my works gets done so no worries right? My boss is wearing a long jean skirt today that makes a racket when she walks giving me clear warning if she is coming. Not that I'm scared or anything, but I know if she walks by and sees an NYC related website up on my screen, she knows my head isnt there.

Things I would like to request for the rest of the week:
My Mom's surgery is successful, all goes well, and she has a speedy recovery
My Dad is given the strength to deal with all this
Brian has a safe trip back to Florida- woohoo!
It doesn't rain on Saturday
Lisa has a happy birthday on Thursday!
And even though I am off work tomorrow, I magically get paid anyway

No comments: