Friday, July 23, 2004

Catwoman sucked? Get outta town!

Is anyone really surprised that Catwoman got awful reviews? I dont think so.  I just dont understand how like 80% of the public can form an opinion on if a movie is going to be dumb just from watching a 15 second preview...yet the producers of the film think it will be great the whole time it is being made. Explain that to me.  I would think by now we all would have learned that it takes much more than a hot actress and a fictional icon to make a movie.

I was kind of disappointed to read yesterday that Kirsten Dunst and Jake Gyllenhaal have separated. They looked like one of the few Hollywood couples that might actually make it. Of course their reps says that they are still the "best of friends". I wonder if its ever even partially true when they say that.

Did anyone know that Reese Witherspoon's real name is Laura? Weird, I just found out. I use to be so in love with her husband Ryan Phillipe, thanks to Cruel Intentions. If any of you are looking for a cure to your Ryan Phillipe obessesion, look no further. All you have to do is watch Little Boy Blue. It will make you feel all kinds of weird and nasty.

Well on an energy scale of 1 to 10, I am running on about a 3. Tonight its crunch time with packing since moving day is tomorrow. Ick. With every box I pack I look at a certain item and think, "wow, the next time I use this I will be living in NYC". It still seems surreal, but nice.

Have a good weekend ;)

1 comment:

Sacramento Doors said...

Nicce blog thanks for posting