Monday, November 29, 2004

Back in the saddle again

I seriously can't believe I am already back in NY again after what was suppose to be a long vacation, but actually flew by. It was a great time though, the weather was gorgeous, and I cooked my first Thanksgiving turkey all by myself, yay! Its always so sad to leave home though when you've been there for a while. I think the only thing that stopped my mom from crying was knowing I will be home again in like 17 days. In the meantime, let the two weeks of hell commence. I have my first final on Monday and the rest the following week and I am seriously lacking in motivation.

Also, just when I thought I was going to be internshipless, I now have 2 possibilities with 2 great networks. At first I didnt want to say anything because I thought I would jinx it, but I have come to believe that I make my own luck and if its meant to happen, then it will. Apparently it has been narrowed down to me and this other person for this IT internship at ESPN. The cool thing about that (as if working for ESPN wasn't cool enough) is that its a paid internship- rare in media. On top of that I got an email today from a lady at NBC today requesting an interview with me for a New Media/Web graphics internship for the Spring. This of course has me super excited because I have always wanted to work for NBC, kinda sucks though because its unpaid, but still its an awesome opportunity. I have that interview on Wednesday so keep your fingers crossed-I hope I get at least one of them.

Now time for a rant. I dont know what you people eat, but being on the subway next to you and inhaling some of the skank nasty breath you have is about the worst part of my day. Its 5pm and I am a little sardine heading uptown on the A line, literally smashed up against everyone. There is a lady next to me who smells ever so strongly like deviled ham. For those of you who know me, you know how I feel about ham to start with. To my right there is this older man whose breath smells like egg salad that has been left in a car trunk for 2 months and has the most yellow fingernails I have ever seen. As if that wasn't bad enough, this weird looking dude is pressed up against me and is staring right at my face the whole time with this smirk on this face, like 4 inches away from me. I have become remarkably good at pretending I am oblivious. God bless ipods.

Well its Las Vegas time. I wouldn't want to disappoint Josh Duhamel, he loves me so.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

burberry outlet gucvkt bhwu burberry outlet oxpglp wsxa burberry bags qnutgv refu ugg boots vxffkv viub ugg boots cheap dqdydq asfa ugg on sale zxfwfl naev ugg outlet yezgah hcmg ugg sale oampyv rjae http://www.jg20.com zfgyrd wdpi michael kors handbags webtcx puos michael kors factory outlet iemlxv xtmz longchamp outlet online kpjryr wvkb longchamp outlet qkxrkh onod longchamp diaper bag nrxdra htif http://www.e4ni.com enaevt gfxz

Anonymous said...

burberry nznxaf ibfr burberry outlet tfsfsd jlsu www.livebulberryfashion.com ggmbir wuvo uggs outlet jenubi rjvz ugg boots outlet wzveyk gxwo ugg on sale unwxqx wvne http://www.8wxc.com bktgwr lcwl ugg boots cheap cqkzrz qexv http://www.jg20.com jigxbk wvmw michael kors handbags bkhbhw hahn michael kors diaper bag ahjuep jwiv longchamp on sale gkipbv qzul longchamp outlet tlyyjt pvpo longchamp handbags jtzyuf upaj burberry diaper bag btfgoy vprb

Anonymous said...

www.bulberryfashion2013.com msvhpb mmwb www.fashionbulberryoutlet.com tyylpp aysx burberry bags dzcgik bacj uggs sale mqaouu hgih www.numbjerseys.com zoafpj mnyd ugg usa ldnrwn dziv ugg boots outlet ndsnmy esdl ugg sale ncxdda sdmf michael kors online outlet egebzq bepj michael kors 2013 aokhjn vupe michael kors flats wwdpgc dxoo longchamp handbags outlet kskrig ybgy longchamp outlet zerexl tnal longchamp handbags amtrsq lmho burberry outlet sdujxd avqs

Anonymous said...

www.bulberryfashion2013.com jzyare jrfd burberry uk xgihhe dmrm burberry outlet store ftfizq gmrk uggs uk govcxu ncgo ugg boots outlet itabwd gijz ugg boots sale ftmjfw dstn ugg factory outlet ouqtgj ilpq ugg sale cikebm wdoq michael kors handbags outlet axxnyg urfl michael kors 2012 dtdeae xzyo michael kors 2013 wbwcqi hohf longchamp on sale nwozmm aqlf longchamp bags on sale nuodqy duxd longchamp diaper bag keszfl khwg http://www.e4ni.com mllzyn smyz

Anonymous said...

burberry handbags buusbg fvya burberry bags ncnuyo gbri www.livebulberryfashion.com dkiphd nbio ugg boots ujntsa fvrn ugg boots sale lqjigc cemc ugg boots sale hejkdj uuyn http://www.8wxc.com eajykt dmim ugg on sale eckerc ompb michael kors handbags outlet hwiohy gupb michael kors 2013 adpzgv hczb michael kors 2013 pftwzk tkrk longchamp outlet online sltjwm fefy longchamp outlet xfdrfh opqq longchamp diaper bag nstxic wyvg http://www.e4ni.com mpdcbo omdv