Sunday, December 05, 2004

Craptastic week

For those of you at work who happen along my blog to relieve yourself of the utter boredom of the workday, I apologize for my lack of posts. Ever since I got back from FL it seems like all hell has broken loose. Everything has just been such a pain in the ass this week. You know when you have one of those days where you are just completely clumsy and hit your arm on the door or stub your toe? Now remember how pissed off that makes you and couple it with dealing with incompetent people all week. Its a wonder I haven't punched something.

Oh update-I found out on Monday that I was beaten out by some other dude for the ESPN position....sucky. However, I had a great interview with NBC and was called back for a second one this Wednesday, woohoo!

Ann and I were feeling especially holiday-ish last night and decided to head over to Serendipity for dessert and then ice skating in Rockefeller Center. First of all, if you ever go to Serendipity, get the, shit, I forgot the name, let me look it up.........Forbidden Broadway Sundae. Good Lord, it was the best thing I have ever had- foodwise of course. I got about halfway through it and seriously thought I was going to vomit, but it would have been well worth it. It was kinda cool too because we ended up sitting at the same table that the movie Serendipity was filmed at, neato.

So anyways, after eating that monstrosity we head over to go ice skating. Now I've only been ice skating once and it was in Texas and boy did I suck at it. Plus, I have really bad ankles from basketball so I remember it hurting me really bad and not being able to do it for very long. Well we got there and just before we were about to head out on the ice the zambonee thing comes out to make it extra slick. Wonderful. Long story short I had SUCH a great time. I was laughing and falling, it was great. It was one of those things I had always wanted to do, but never really thought I would. Its kinda cool how Ive been crossing quite a few of those off my to-do list lately.

Closer came out yesterday and I really want to see it. Did anyone check it out yet? What did you think?

Every other night or so I wake up to something different. Either some dumbass is talking way too loud, someone slams a door, or similar things like that. Last night I woke up at 4:30 in the morning to someone blasting George Michael's "Faith", which was immediately followed by that "Blister in the Sun" song. Random.

Damnit, I had something I was going to write and then that stupid "dollup of daisy" sour cream commercial came on and now I'm blank.

Well this post is the result of what happens to my brain after 10 hours of studying accounting- bear with me, the semester is almost over.

No comments: