Friday, December 10, 2004

Hugh has done it to me again

Well I have officially watched "Love Actually" 15 times now since Thanksgiving. Am I a mental patient? No...but damn I love that movie. It just leaves you with such a happy feeling and you just want to go hug someone, preferably Hugh Grant or Colin Firth. I am still under the delusion that it is one of those movies that you can put on as "background noise" while you try to do other stuff around the apartment. Negative. I always end up standing in front of the tv for pretty much 75% of the movie because the whole movie is an "oh this is a good part" moment.

For those of you who have seen it, which love scenario is your favorite? I love all of them of course, but I really liked the part with Laura Linney, pehaps because it was the most relateable. When she is dancing with that guy to the Norah Jones song, ugh, such a good moment. Since that feeling she portrayed is so relateable to pretty much anyone who has been in love, I am wondering why her scenario was the only one with no real "resolution" at the end. All of the less realistic scenarios played out beautifully, but this one was left to our imagination. I wonder why.

Its another rainy day here in NYC and my weekend of studying is commencing. My roommate flew home this morning, there is no food in the apartment, and I have the motivation of an 80 year old turtle. This is not a good mix. I do have motivation however to dye my hair. Im thinking of going more for a warm chestnut color for Winter. What do you think?If you are really thinking of answering that question, I have a current pic in my profile. Thanks in advance.

No comments: