Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Praise the Lord

I got the job! I got the job! I got the job!

NBC hired me on the spot today to work in their Affiliate Promotions and Advertising Department starting January 3rd. Holy shit I am so freaking happy I could bust.

They were telling me all the stuff I would be doing, like making sure affiliate networks have the stuff they need to promote NBC shows, working on satellite feeds, websites, and they said something about script approvals for promotions that are aired. Man, there is no class I could take that is going to teach me what I will learn there. I can feel it in my bones that this internship is opening up a whole new path, and my life is ready to start sprinting down it.

I was so scared I wasn't going to get it because the competition is so fierce, what a relief. Next semester is going to be hell on earth- a full-time job AND going to school full-time. I don't even care, this is soooooooo worth it. Who needs a social life anyways right?

No comments: