Sunday, November 21, 2004

Blahness

T-Minus 1 day until my new arrival. Yea and Im talking computers not babies. Im hoping it arrives after I get out of class or else I can definitely see myself skipping to play with my new toy.

Has anyone else felt very non-productive due to all these good movies on lately? Well I have and this cold rainy weather just gives you all the more reason to stay in. I cant even recall how many movies I watched, but it was a helluva lot.

On Friday night we went to Little Italy because I had been craving Italian food forever and I realized I hadnt been there since I moved here. Well I forgot what an experience this can be for ladies. Girls, if you are ever feeling down, just put on a cute outfit and walk down the row of restaurants in Little Italy...your self esteem will get a nice little boost. Those guys take their restaurant recruiting seriously and will do everything but propose to get you in there. This one guy offered to buy my meal...and now Im wondering why I passed on that. Hmm. Anyways, it ws pretty funny because they are soo much worse than the guys in Italy and a lot more forward. This one guy that easily was older than my dad asked for my number, pretty ballsy if you ask me, I cant even remember what I responded.

Well since this post is going nowhere fast, Im outta here.

No comments: