Thursday, November 04, 2004

Warning: Really big pictures ahead

Well if you guys were expecting an election post, you guessed wrong. No political views today. You all know who I wanted to win, so you know I am pleased.

My roommate and I went down to Rockefeller Center last night to enjoy all the election festivities. It was pretty cool and it looked fantastic at night. We saw Tom Brokaw, Tim Russert, and all the rest of them broadcasting live and the place was swarming with eager and excited voters. The cool thing about it was there was no hostility. Everyone, no matter who they voted for, was excited and happy. Oh yea, and about 10 minutes after I got there I bumped into someone, like literally ran into her. It wasn't until I looked down that I realized it was Dr. Ruth, haha. Man that lady is tiny.

Here are a few pics from election night...

They had the area decked out so nicely. Pretty pretty flags.




Wow, ok so they are really huge. Well I am too lazy to resize them tonight so you will just have to deal with it.

In super terrific news, I found out today that I got an A on my Stats midterm, hell yea! Now if my other 3 midterm grades will follow that lead, everything will be just wonderful.

I also admit that I have a new guilty pleasure, an embarrassing one. Please tell me that there is someone else out there that watches Laguna Beach on MTV. I made fun of it when I first saw it and then after one lazy day of watching all the recent episodes, I am hooked. Sad and pathetic? Most definitely.

I am however very excited/interested in watching the O.C. starting tomorrow night. I watched it like twice and loved it, but I think it conflicted with "Friends" or something so thats all I ever saw. Those 2 episodes that I did watch were really good, so Im sure the rest of it is, especially with all of the diehard fans they seem to have acquired.

Has anyone seen that show on VH1 called "Motormouth"? Its actually pretty funny. People are freaks, especially when they are alone in their car. I would have so been a perfect candidate for that show back when I had a car. I looooved singing to my favorite songs in the car. On the show its not so much the voices that are awful to hear, its definitely the facial expressions that make you cringe.

Ok well seeing as how I cant really stay on one topic for more than 3 sentences, I am off to bed. Sweet dreams of Hugh Grant and Chris Carrabba.

No comments: