Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Google 'till the cows come home

Well what a fun time last night was. There is nothing like being on the phone with computer support people for 2 hours just for them to tell you that your computer is dead. Yea, my computer died yesterday and was unable to be revived. Everytime I turned it on, I got this weird error and my keyboard and mouse shut down. So after taking apart the tower and playing with all the dusty goodies inside, I was given a list of all the things I needed to replace, and since I was no longer under warranty I was told to "call my local technician". No way jose, Im not dealing with all that crap. So about a half hour ago I ordered up a new one. It was about time anyways. Its nice though and I got a really good deal. So hopefully sometime on Thursday I will be up and running. Until then, I am semi-computerless, which makes for a very bored and disoriented Laura. It's scary how much new tech stuff excites me.

In other news, this site is getting a facelift. I figured since I am pretty much the only one on the old blogger template style that it was time to go for a sleeker look. Plus, after seeing Dana's site I got motivated. I had my favortite nyc pics incorporated into the layout, so I think it will be more "me" than this site currently is. Stay tuned for the new look, should be sometime today or tomorrow.

Also, Im sure youve noticed the new Google searchbar addition. You need to use that shit up, know why? Well I get paid when you do. Isn't that reason enough?

Seriously, search. Now.

No comments: