Tuesday, April 06, 2004

Well we have greed covered. On to the next sin.

Well isn't life just grand? I'm sure J-Lo's mom thinks so since she won a 2.4 million dollar jackpot this past weekend playing $1 slots in Atlantic City. How the heck is that fair? Her daughter is a mulit-millionaire and probably one of the most famous people in the world, yet oh no, thats not enough, lets give the family a couple million more. I dont think rich people should be allowed to win such large amounts of money. There should be some kind of cap. Or if they do win it, they have to donate a certain percentage. I wonder how many really rich people play the lotto still. That truck driver that recently won like $240 million has been playing the lottery for 35 yrs, or something like that, and in his press interview stated how on his way home he was going to stop and get another ticket- and he was serious. Greedy much?

I was also reading somewhere a few days ago about the richest women in the U.S. Every single one of the "top ten" cite the source of wealth as "inheritance". Well whoopidy doo. You didnt do shit! I was pretty disappointed that not even one of them had brought about their own wealth. What does that say about us women? Well I dont really care about it that much to go off on that tangent. Just something to think about.

I have a really weird craving for this.

No comments: