Tuesday, April 20, 2004

If only I had the money to waste...

Every year more and more gadgets come out on the market, some of which are pretty gay and just excuses for rich people to spend their money on crap and others are actually pretty cool.

I was reading an article on bathroom gadgets and it made me think about how use to our most current advances I am. When I am at an airport, restaurant, hotel, etc it almost seems like second nature to expect that when I get up, the toilet will flush itself; when I place my hands under the faucet, the water will start to run....and now I am kind of getting use to those new soap squirters that you just put your hands under and it squirts out the soap, you know, because pumping would be too hard.

Well now it looks like all of these things are being made available to you in the comfort of your very own bathroom at home, of course if you have the dollars to back it up.

Double Head Shower- Who wants one head when you can have 2? Especially when they rotate and alternate pulsating spray patterns. Are we still talking shower heads?

Automatic Bath- Since standing by the tub waiting for it to fill to your desired level leaves much to be desired, they've invented this little gadget that allows you to program favorite temperatures for up to 3 family members, as well as letting you program the amount of tub that you want filled. I dont know about you, but this doesnt seem too "new". I could have sworn thay had this in that movie "Jennifer 8" and that was back in 1992.

The Self Serve Toilet- This toilet does more things than I would ever expect or want a toilet to do. This magic toilet includes "gentle front-and-back aerated spray; oscillating spray massage, a heated seat, automatic deodorizer and warm drying make hygiene high-tech. Approach and the lid automatically opens. Stand there and the seat rises, too. When you leave, it automatically flushes and the lid closes".

Dual-Purpose Television Mirror- Now this is by far my favorite because its practical. It's a mirror that also has a 13-inch LCD television in it. Yea. How awesome is that? When the screen is off it just looks like a regular mirror. I dont know about guys, but for girls that have to blow dry their hair forever, do their makeup, etc...this is so perfect. It can also be intergrated with with cable, satellite and DVD players. Genius.

No comments: