Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Someone in this office smells like catfood

Last night while Lisa and I were watching The Real World she got a call on her cell with a number she didnt recognize, but answered it anyways. It turned out to be someone looking for me (I had given her my old cell). Well anyways this someone turned out to be my highschool boyfriend's best friend who I havent talked to, well since highschool. He had apparently just gotten off the phone with my ex and wanted to see how I was. Random.

I have now had the same freaky dream twice since I moved into my new apartment, but hopefully after writing about it now I wont. The dream just kind of starts by my mom waking me up so that I can come see something. She then takes me to this door in my apartment that I had never seen before that leads to an extra bathroom. Cool right? Well maybe if the bathroom didnt have blood stains all over the walls. Yeah. We stand there for a second in the bathroom thinking "oh my god" and then I wake up. Ive had the dream twice and the only difference there has been was that the first time it was my dad and the second time it was my mom. Im not a nutcase at all and have no idea why I am having this dream- but its pretty creepy.

Someone else besides me has finally seen a gator in the lake behind my apartment. For some reason everytime I mention any kind of story involving gators no one seems to believe me. Anyways, the gator which had to have been around 5ft was just swimming around minding his own business. Oh and by the way, for anyone who has heard the story of Ann and I encountering a gator in our old neighborhood, its 100% true.

No letter from Fordham yesterday. Maybe today is the day.

No comments: