Friday, April 16, 2004

Ummm, when did Hanson get hot?

Ok this is something I never would have guessed I would be blogging about, but I saw Hanson perform on Good Morning America today and I couldn't believe how much they had changed. Especially the youngest brother...he doesnt even look like the same kid. I was never a fan of Hanson, but my younger sister Lisa was in looooooove with Taylor Hanson and was a complete Hanson freak. I guess some of their old music was catchy in a weird sort of way, but I thought they all looked groty. Well even thought they haven't completely changed in looks, they look about 100 times better. The oldest brother who I use to think looked hideous actually looked cute on the show this morning....weird.

So anyways, the song requested for them to sing this morning was of course "Mmm bop" so I immediately was about to change the channel because I have heard that song waaay too many times. To my surprise, it was a different version of the song, much more mature sounding, I actually liked it. They also played a song off of their new album and it was pretty good. What is happening? Have I come to stage in my life in which I find it ok to buy a Hanson cd? Ehh, I dont think so. Kudos to their stylist and wardrobe people though, you've worked wonders.

No comments: