Thursday, February 19, 2004

Wasting Away

I think my stomach is eating my other organs. Thats how freaking hungry I am. Ive been on this damn conference call for about 2 hours and I havent eaten in about 15. The dilemma lies here: I am at my desk, attached to a headset, periodically having to respond.....my hot pocket is in the kitchen about 30 ft away. Ive been trying to devise a way to run in there, stick it in the microwave, run back, make a comment, run back to the kitchen get it out, run back to the desk and all the while praying that they arent asking me questions. Ive already wasted about 25 minutes just thinking about this plan.

So you guessed it..I got so hungry that I actually "googled" for hot pockets...and just when you think people cant get any more weird...this is what I found - What are you gonna fix?

No comments: