Friday, February 20, 2004

Has the world gone mad?



Everytime I see the trailer for that "Drama Queen" movie I have to cringe for obvious reasons. It's dumb. So would I ever see it? Sure, but I would need 2 tickets, one for me and for the person with the gun to my head--ok I stole that quote, but I can do what I want, its my blog. Anyways, the other day I found out that this Lindsay Lohan girl is the same girl that was in the 1998 Parent Trap Movie. The weird part is--I have talked to about 5 people who all say--"yea I knew it was her"--and Im like how the hell did you know--and they are all "well look at her- she looks the same". Ok this is when I start to think Ive gone mental. I mean look at the pics--red hair and freckles to blond hair and no freckles?? I would have never in 100 years thought they were the same person, but yet I seem to be only one who doesnt "recognize her".

No comments: