Friday, February 13, 2004

Just when I think I can't hate Paris Hilton any more, she has to go and open her dumb mouth again:

"If they offer to pay for dinner, that's a good sign," Paris advises. "But if they talk about how 'you're so rich,' if they do stuff like that, I can tell they like money more than they like me.

Yea no shit Paris, how long did it take for that epiphany?

Other super intelligent comments made:

"Never drink Diet Coke. Diet Coke is for fat people"

"I hate rude stewardesses. It's like, 'Hello, I'm paying, be nice to me."

Oh no, there's more..apparently Paris just doesnt understand what happened in this situation when she tried to bring a few last minute impulse buys on a plane home...

"I went to this pet store and bought a baby goat, a ferret, and this one animal that was like a half monkey, half raccoon...they were like, 'This isn't a traveling circus. You're not bringing a goat on the plane.' So I ended up having to drive back to L.A. in a limo all by myself for six hours with the animals."

No words.

And since when is a goat considered an impulse buy?

No comments: