Thursday, February 26, 2004

Sex, Elevators, and my Wandering Imagination

So on the elevator ride up to my floor a few minutes ago I happened to be in the company of a hot guy who politely struck up a convo with me. As he went on and on I blocked out his voice and started thinking about what he would do if I just jumped him right that second. Then I thought back to movies and how there is always that button to push to stop the elevator so the sexcapade can continue. As I am thinking this I glance over to the buttons and notice that this magic sex button is missing from this elevator. All that is on the panel is an alarm button--no good, draws attention--and a call button. So what the heck? Just as I start getting pissed at the no longer possible scenario, we come to his floor and he exists while smiling and saying..."Just let me know". Huh? I tried soooo hard to think If I could remember one word that he said and I couldn't. Let him know about what?? Sex? A Date? Seaturtles? Who the hell knows. My daydreaming strikes again.

No comments: