Thursday, February 26, 2004

I don't wanna

So I was thinking...as I sat in a meeting the other day: "Wow, I am the only one in this meeting of 15 women, that has her hair up in a ponytail". Everyone else had their hair all fancy shmancy with their curls and their flipped out ends. So I wondered...is there a time when I am suppose to make this transformation? When does it stop being ok for me to just throw my hair up in a clip and be done with it? When is it no longer ok to be the only one who sits in their chair at their desk indian style? Is there a time when I actually HAVE to start wearing a noticeable amount of makeup? When does it stop being ok for an "adult" to eat Chef Boyardee?

On another note...Brian got me into Sixpence None the Richer a while ago and I just found out they broke up after 10 yrs together. What a shame.

No comments: