Monday, February 23, 2004

All by myself

So this week I might actually be signing a lease with only one name on it..mine. I swore to myself this day would never come yet here it is. Ive never lived alone before and always thought I would be miserable if I had to. The fact is, my roommate is moving to GA to be closer to her boyfriend and since I dont know if I was accepted to school yet--I have to resign at least until August. Here is the alarming part--the more I think about my move--the more excited I get. Then I start to think...maybe I am one of those people that are suppose to grow old surrounded by 800 cats. The thing is..I dont really like cats, so that would suck.

So I was thinking...what would I be able to do in my own place that I wouldnt do now? We'll here's a starting list:

-Actually have plants that live on my porch since they wont die now of cigarette smoke

-Sex it up on the dining room table

-make french toast and not have to share

-spend all day on a saturday working on my college scrapbook and not be "judged"

-finally learn how to play my guitar and not have to shut my door because American Idol is on

wow--I was going to go on, but I am pretty happy with these already.

No comments: