Wednesday, February 18, 2004

An email from an employee here was just sent to the entire company saying this:
"Something is going wrong"

A little creepy if you ask me--so I look up his name and see what he looks like. Well he is Indian, shocker, and a little freaky looking. Which brings me to my next thought... I have to get out of the world of IT because I am cutting my chances of getting a boyfriend in half...maybe even by 3/4. With one career choice I automatically eliminate the chance of lunch dates, after work drinks, and steamy interoffice sex scandals. Now in highschool it was a different story--in the honors classes there were some cute guys, and even if there weren't any cute ones there were at least normal ones. Well not the case in college--but its my fault for being an MIS major. Everyone was always meeting people in their classes and hanging out with them but the people in my classes were unbelievably the classic "IT" stereotype--about 50% Indian, 20% Asian, and the rest is a mix of some of the nerdiest white boys I have ever seen- and its not that there is anything wrong with any of those races, its just those are the top 2 that I have zero attraction towards. So anyways, that was college--not one date from those classes of course, but now I find myself in IT again....and its the same damn thing. Do hot IT guys exist or just decent ones at that? I dont think so, at least not in Orlando. I wonder if Asian and Indian women think working in IT is like a goldmine of hotties. Groty.

No comments: