Thursday, February 19, 2004

Surprise, you were napped.

I'm sure that most everyone has heard of the strange case recently of the 17 yr old boy who saw his picture on a Canadian missing childrens site and realized he had been abducted 14 years ago. There are a couple of things I dont get about this. For one...I dont get why its such a huge deal. I mean it would be one thing if the lady wasnt his mother, but she is and also, there was no mention that his mother who abducted him ever changed her name...so did the kids father not ever think to search for her in the US? Furthermore, how do you end up on a Canadian missing childrens site?

This whole thing reminds me of that movie "Milk Money" with good old Ed Harris. Have you seen Melanie Griffith's lips lately? Such a shame, she use to be pretty.

No comments: