Friday, February 20, 2004

Look Who's Talking Now

Now I love babies just as much as the next person, but how the hell do people manage to talk about them 24/7? Well, not people, women.
I work in an all female department (yea, im that lucky), and everyone in here either just had a baby in the past year, is pregnant, or is trying to get pregnant. Every 20 minutes or so there is a gathering at a cubicle to discuss any or all of the following:

-Blues Clues

-Morning sickness and saltine crackers

-birthing procedure ( you dont even want to know...I almost felt like taking all my birth control pills at once)

-Oh and lets not forget the all too fun "who's going to get pregnant next" game.

The last time this little game was played I was brought into the convo as the next possible girl to be preggers which resulted in this response to them: "Hell no, I'm too young to get pregnant!". This was received with complete silence and looks of death.

Something I said?

No comments: