Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Busy Little Bee

Well this blog is a lot harder to keep up now that I live here. It was much easier when I was just sitting at my desk at work thinking of different reasons why I should get up and take the elevator somewhere. Ahh the good old days. Yea right.

So I've been super busy lately. School is a bitch, but I really like my classes. The atmosphere of the MBA program is really fun and it kind of feels like highschool again because everyone knows each other. Ive been try to keep busy with school functions too and was elected as the Director of Technology for the Media and Entertainment Alliance- Fordham's largest grad club, so that was really cool.

My roommate and I have kept pretty busy trying to take in all the NYC that we can...maybe even too much, my funds are rapidly depleting. I cant wait until the Spring when I can have a job. This past Saturday we got free tickets to this off Broadway show called "Birdy's Bachelorette Party". Its from the co-creator of Tony and Tina's Wedding. It was pretty cool, all interactive. I definitely recommend it for bachelorette parties, thats for sure. Lots of males, lots of dancing, and lots of drinking. Of course, the prices of the drinks definitely forfeited the benefits of the free tickets, but oh well.

Last Friday I made it out to Central Park for the first time since Ive been here. Sheep's Meadow looked like a movie set, it was so picturesque. I laid on the grass listening to my ipod (which by the way was an excellent purchase, I use it all the time).. and let the sun bake my skin. The breeze was slight and refreshing. It was all so pleasant. Once in a while I find myself in a situation or a place that just makes me think, "God I love this city". That was definitely one of them.

Well back to the studies for now.

No comments: