Monday, October 18, 2004

My throat is itchy

So just this morning I was boasting about how I never ever get sick, and then tonight, right after dinner I felt the little scratch monsters in my throat come alive. I should go out a get medicine just in case, but after being out all day I decided that drinking half a quart of orange juice would be just as helpful. We shall see.

It was quite the fun weekend I must say. Lots of random independent events, and all were enjoyable. I ended up seeing "Team America" and no it was not my idea. Man that movie was crazy. Just when you think they arent going to mutilate another puppet, they throw in the sex scenes. To get the full effect, you must see it yourself, it cannot be described.

In an attempt to de-roast my room, I've propped open one of my windows with a shampoo bottle. Ghetto fabulous. For those of you that dont recall, we have one heater in the apartment, located in my room, runs constantly and unnecessarily, turning my room into a crockpot...and yes, I have no control over the temperature or the "on and off" feature. Now with my new propped feature, I am just awaiting the day when the bottle slips and falls into the garden seating area of the restaurant below....preferably in someone's eggs benedict, that would be perfect.

In "cool news", the asian restaurant at the end of my street will be closed tomorrow because they will be filming part of Uma Thurman's new movie "Prime". Not too much info on it yet, but Meryl Streep also stars. Needless to say I wont be getting much schoolwork done tomorrow. They better film before I have to go to class.

Well im trying to get myself back on a normal sleep schedule, so I suppose its time to force myself to get sleepy.

***Update.... I just realized that Bryan Greenberg is playing Uma's romantic interest! Yay! I have thought this guy was so adorable ever since I saw him on One Tree Hill. Its kinda hard to imagine him having chemistry with Uma, mostly because I can only picture her in that yellow jumpsuit kicking ass, but you never know.

No comments: