Thursday, October 21, 2004

Day 3 of eating food that has no taste

Day 3 of sickness continues today, although I must say I am gradually improving. I have my appetite back, which is good, but everything I eat, no matter how delicious, tastes bland. Oh well, small price to pay I guess.

Well I've been studying accounting for the past 3 hours and its definitely time to take a break. As I was studying in my room, removed from the outside world....the world decided to sneak its way back in. I have my window open because the fresh air is delectable and I sat back for a second to just...listen. Down below I can hear friendly banter of the restaurant patrons in the garden seating area as well as a waitress describing tonights specials...which all sounded fabulous. I hear the wind blow the branches of the trees and the tarp that covers this building next to us. Then I hear someone playing that old Pink Floyd Song..."we don't need no education....." - except it was weird because I couldn't hear the background music, just the vocals, so it really sounded like there was just a group of kids around the corner singing the song. Kinda neato. I love my neighborhood.

As for the filming down the street that I mentioned... I stopped by there on my way back from class and it looked like they were getting ready to film- lights were all in position, a buffet had been setup for the actors, and people were looking over the script. However, since it was pretty cold and rainy, and I was sick...I didnt stick around too long.

Alrighty, well Im still thinking in the form of debits and credits and apparently am unable to complete a decent post.

Until next time....

No comments: