Monday, October 25, 2004

One down, 3 to go...

Well I had my first midterm today- Accounting, yum. It was tolerable I suppose, but generally very hard. I dont think anyone finished because he pretty much had to snatch up all of our papers when the time expired. It's one of those tests where I really don't know how I did, but at this point I dont really care because Im just glad its over. The next beast to tackle? Statistics on Wed night. Lordy Lordy. I distinctly remember telling myself in undergrad "dont worry, just knock out these stupid classes and you will never have to see another stats or economics book again!"...riiiight.


In other news I feel somewhat human at the moment thanks to my old pal Dimetapp.Yep, that's right, I'm 25 years old and yummy grape dimetapp seems to be the only thing to cure a cold for me. Ive tried every adult medicine they sell it seems and nothing ever works as quickly. The sucky part is that I go through a bottle pretty much in 1.5 days, since my dose is so high...which makes for a pricey cure.

Grape-ity Goodness ----->



Ok well I just got distracted doing something else and now I completely forgot my train of thought...if there ever really was one. I'm starving right now and the only thing I want to eat is pumpkin bread--which if course, I dont possess at the moment. Did anyone see "The Machinist" this past weekend? I'm hoping its really good. Even after all the weight loss I still think Christian Bale is just as hot as can be, and Im normally not attracted to guys that have smaller waistlines than I do. For you Mr. Bale, I will make the exception.


It's starting to feel all holiday-ish around here these days. I have to admit there is a bit of homesickness going on, but not too much, just for my family. It just makes me more excited to go home for Thanksgiving- Ill be there for 7 days, woohoo! This weekend is Halloween, one of my most favorite holidays, and my stinking law professor made our midterm the very next day. Terrific. So much for a crazy crazy halloween night. I guess I might just have to settle for one "crazy", if any at all. I'm pissed that Im not dressing up, but of course I left it to the last minute and there is no way I have time to look for a costume this week. Better luck next year.


Well its almost 10pm, so according to my bizarre eating schedule, its time to eat dinner.

No comments: