Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Father knows best... (best places to get prostitutes that is)

So I read today that prominent director Oliver Stone told Playboy magazine that thanks to his dad, he lost his virginity to a prostitute. Apparently young Stone spent most of his time in all male boarding schools and didnt have a chance to really "befriend" a young woman. Does anyone else think this is odd? Its not the first time Ive heard about something like this, but I cant remember when the other time was. I guess the father/son relationship must be pretty close because I really can't picture a father going up to the son and being like "Hey son, have you had sex yet? Yeah, I didnt think so, lets take a drive". So what happens after the sex? Does the son come home and tell the father all about it, like it was some field trip or something? Does the mother know about it? Its all very weird. Maybe its just a whole dimension into the father/son portal that I have not been exposed to.

Speaking of sex..or lack thereof, I finally put the pictures up on my wall above my bed today. This is a clear sign that the good nights of Mr. NYC are now gone, with no more chance of these pics falling down. Yep, back to me and my stuffed animal watching cruddy late night tv together. Hooray for being single! Speaking of single... (last time I use that phrase I swear)...I am none too impressed with the men of NYC so far. Sure there is a cute one here and there, but definitely not as many as I anticipated. We were at a local bar last night watching the game and the Red Sox fans were cleary much more attractive than the Yankees fans. The Sox fans were more boyish and laid back, wearing baseball caps atop their shaggy hair. Kinda reminded me of Eddie Cahill. Ok, maybe a straw wrapper could remind me of Eddie Cahill if I wanted it to, but you get the type I'm referring to. The Yankees fans on the other hand were real, whats the word...prissy looking? They were all decked out in their leather jackets and their chains, and wearing far too much cologne. Sure this is just a random sample of people, but the divide was too clear to ignore last night.

Alrighty, its 11pm and Im bored out of my mind. No way in hell am I starting any homework, my brain shuts down around 8:30. Its freaking hot in my room too. The one radiator in the whole apartment and it happens to be in my room. Its like I'm living in my own little crockpot. Cruddy tv time, buenos noches....

ps- for those of you who have asked for my pic, I finally decided to put one up on my profile...enjoy! (but not too much).

No comments: