Friday, September 24, 2004

A little too much power

Well, one judgement I have made up here so far is that bouncers have a little too much power. Back in Orlando, these so-called bouncers were people my age that just happened to be slightly bigger than the average person. Here, its a profession. Not that I didnt know this, but I guess after the experience last night, Im just a little pissy.

So me and a group of friends from school went out last night to a few bars. We were hopping around from place to place and ended up at this bar called The Joshua Tree, where every single one of us got in no problem except for one of our male friends who the bouncer announced that he had had too much to drink and he couldnt come in. Now first of all, yes we had been bar-hopping, but none of us were drunk, especially him. I was already inside when this news came across so I went back out to see what the hell was going on. The bouncer said it one more time and then left and changed shifts with this other dude who was an even bigger dick. Our friend was asking him, "ok thats fine that you wont let me in, but seriously, why is it that you think im so drunk?". He was completely polite about it, but the bouncer would just freak out and yell "Hey! Im going with his decision because he does this for a living, so just shut the fuck up". Ok first of all, not cool. This is when all the blood goes to my fists and I have the urge to punch. There is no reason to be an ass and I told him that and then I furthermore told my friends that I wouldnt go into a bar that employed such dumbasses to guard the door. Well Mr. Bouncer didnt like that, but I didnt care, so anyways long story short, we left and decided to go to the bar right next door. So we are all going in and BAM, he stops the guy..."youve had too much". We are all like "youve got to be fucking kidding me". We know why this time, its because he watched the whole ordeal next door and wasnt about to rule against that. So gay. So we left and as we walked out yet another door I gave a piece of advice to the bouncer saying "im pretty sure you have a brain, so you can probably stop borrowing his" (pointing to the bouncer next door). I am so going to get killed in this city. Kisses!

No comments: