Monday, September 20, 2004

What happened to those classes that were 45 minutes? Oh yea, that was highschool.

So I somehow managed to survive 4 hours of accounting and 2 hours of law today. Havent these teachers ever heard of that interesting tidbit of research that states that students lose all capacity to retain knowledge after something like 25 minutes? Well apparently not. My brain is officially fried today.

The flight back yesterday wasn't too bad except for my layover in Cinncinatti. I dont handle layovers well. I should just sit and read but instead I wander around spending money like I have it or something. In the 1.5 hour layover I had I managed to spend $20 on greeting cards and $5 on a TCBY Shiver, half of which I through away. Go me.

The weather was gorgeous here today, it was like a high of 68, perfect picnic in the park weather. Ive got to do something fun this weekend that will get my mind off the fact that Mr. NYC flew out to L.A. today. Im sure I'll come up with something. My roommate Ann saw Mario today in Washington Square Park setting up for some big dinner. Some bum told her that it was a party for Nicole Kidman. Riiiiiiight.

Alrighty, well its midnight and Ive got one month of free movie channels so im going to go get my moneys worth from those Time Warner bastards. Nighty poo.

No comments: