Friday, July 06, 2007

I'm not back

A friend of mine recently started up her own blog (http://www.chicagometsfan.com/) and as I was reading hers I realized how much I've missed mine. We've had some good times you old blog, back since the beginning, early 2004. Sure we've had a stalker or two, disgruntled comments responding to my very opinionated posts, but whats a blog without that? Man I use to post on here every day...and I had some loyal readers too, I think most of my hits are from that first year. I'm not sure why I stopped when I moved here, because I am definitely not short of interesting stories. One story that comes to mind involves Scores, mustard, and shit load of nickles. More on that later.

Anyways, I'm not going to say I'm back....but I'm sorta back. At least until I go MIA again.


Now moving on to important things... like the poor girl that was given Paris Hilton's old cell phone number. Have you read this article? Ha, what a pain in the ass.

In addition, I have two book opinions for you....

If you read the book "Evening" (yes, the movie that is out)- it is NOTHING like the movie. Not better than the movie, just nothing like it. Come to think of it, I actually really didn't like either of them....it was kind of Fried Green Tomatoes meets Steel Magnolias....but dull and depressing.

Now, if you haven't read "Miracle in the Andes", I HIGHLY recommend it. What an amazing story. A definite must read.

Now I'm off to enjoy a hot as hell weekend in the city, which hopefully, at some point, involves a mojito.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the props. You are now in my links list on the site! I look forward to your opinions and adventures. :-)

Anonymous said...

mojitos are freaking delicious