Thursday, July 12, 2007

Amy Polumbo and the case of the backstabbing bitches

So this morning on the Today show the current Miss NJ, Amy Polumbo, released the photos that had been anonymously submitted to pageant officials calling for her to step down. The photos were taken off of her facebook account, which was just to be viewed by friends and family. Apparently the photos were submitted to pageant officials with captions, not sure what the captions were though, but Im sure they were negative.


Anyway, to avoid the blackmail, Amy released the photos this morning. Here is the link to that segment of the broadcast http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/19725822/

First of all....
What a fucking waste of time. These pictures aren't bad, its like she said, shes a normal college girl. I mean if these pictures are bad, then I should definitely be worried about what I have floating around. So her boyfriend is biting her boob through her tshirt, who cares? Shes being a playful 20-something, and frankly I wouldnt want someone who didnt at some point take a funny pic like these to be in her position. That position relies upon relating to her generation, and we are a generation of fun and lively people. Ok, I guess Im not technically the same generation, but Im in my 20's, so whatever. Sure these arent the kind of photos you would want out in the open, and Im sure she's learned her lesson as far as posting pictures on ANY site, but give me a break.

I think the more disturbing side of this is that there are so many people out there so intent on ruining others. What lame lives these people must lead.


In the Harry Potter arena....
How pretty is Emma Watson going to be when she's older?! I'm jealous already. And something feels a little wrong about looking at Daniel Radcliffe in Details spread. Dare I say he's on his way to being hot? Perhaps he will be one of the lucky ones to cross over from child actor to actual attractive adult actor, joining the ranks of Leo Dicaprio and a few select others.

3 comments:

teahouse said...

Yes, Emma Watson is already very beautiful!! I am kind of annoyed, actually..Hermione is not really supposed to be such a hottie!

Yeah, I think those kids are all good actors, and I'm sure they will remain in the spotlight for years to come.

teahouse said...

Oh, and I'm glad to see that you're back!! We've missed you.

Unknown said...

Thanks for supporting me! :-) Have a nice day! -Amy Polumbo